Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Re-registering with Ofsted

Hi

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to re-register with Ofsted please or where I can find more information on this please?

We are currently a registered charity with Ofsted with a committee but from September we are transferring the setting over to a community interest group and as a result need to re-register

We re-registered a couple of years ago when we moved premises. I think I just rang Ofsted and they sent me the paperwork (actually I think they told me what I needed to fill in and I downloaded it from their website if I remember correctly).

They then sent someone to check out our new premises and do a 'suitable person' check on me (again!). It was all quite quick and the issued a registration certificate in about two weeks.

We have been awaiting an inspection since April 12. We were due an inspection in Sept 12 but when my deputy underwent a suitable person interview as she was taking over from me while I was on mat leave we were informed that we would be inspected within 7 months and were still waiting.

Thanks will give them a ring