Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reading Corner

Oo this is my first post so I hope this is right :S

Basically my headteacher has given all the teachers £200 to spend on rejuvenating their reading corners. It is a sort of competition as she wants everyone to make an effort.

Being in reception my reading corner is already quite a nice space for the children but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas that would really have the wow factor or if you can recommend any specific furniture/designs.

Thank you all in advance :)

A colleague at my local children's centre has revamped several areas in her setting including the book corner area - the link below to the latest Elizabeth Jarman CFS newsletter shows what she has been up to (pages 14-15 feature the book corner area)

http://www.elizabethjarmantraining.co.uk/images/magazine/issue5/FLASH/index.html

Crossed posts - singing from the sheet again Sue :D

• Like 1

Guest LornaW

How about a reading tent for your outdoor area also? Elizabeth Jarman's stuff is great! Do you have front facing book cases in your indoors? They are great as the front cover is so inviting for children's books!

LornaW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)