Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

june 1st day of action

Rea

I was kind of hoping for something I could support, at a national level. I'm going to pop over to my LA forum area and ask if anyone is planning anything locally I can go along to.

Edit to say: of the ten threads over on that forum, I started eight of them. Where are all the people from my LA, and what are they doing? :huh:

Edited by HappyMaz

A bit late to organise something like that now - especially with it being half term break, what a shame. I think we might do something later in the term though. I guess that sample letter to MPs could be re-worded and get all parents to send it. Could do that via facebook?

trouble is a Saturday probably put a lot of people off and actually the date has been around long enough for people to organise events if they have wanted too (going to hide now) :D

Guest SamG

Not planning anything. Saturday is my 22nd wedding anniversary so have planned a weekend away with the family.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)