Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Payscales

Hi

We are looking at staff pay at our Committee run pre-school in East Sussex. Wondered what other people paid?

Our pay scales are:

Manager - £9.16 per hour (graduate rate)

Deputy - £7.67 per hour

Level 3 qualified staff - £6.70 per hour

Bank & non-qualified staff - minimum wage

Thank you!

no southampton,but work in committee led group and think that you have to work within your finances or you will end up in trouble. I know some groups around us earn a little more but then i know some earn a little less so it is obviously what they can afford to pay too.

Manager £7.95

Deputy £7.50?

Level 3 £6.85

Unqualified or newly qualified are minimum wage.

I think thats right, its a long time since I looked. They havent had an increase since September 2010! But hey, if I make some redundant, take on a graduate and take more children I can pay them all more and cut costs to parents! Wish I'd thought of it sooner :ph34r:

• Like 1

if I make some redundant, take on a graduate and take more children I can pay them all more and cut costs to parents! Wish I'd thought of it sooner :ph34r:

You are a genius.. going to do this also it makes perfect sense, except reducing costs to parents, this should go up with the extra qualified support the children will get! :o