Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Twittering

Steve

Hi all -

Just to let you know that I've set up a 'proper' Twitter account for the FSF (previously I just used my own). There's a link to it on the front page (top right hand side) or you should be able to get to it from the following link:

@EYFSF

Any Twitter addicts are more than welcome to follow us - I was made aware of how useful it can be recently when the FSF recently became unavailable for a while. Along with the Facebook 'FSF Addicts' page of course, which you can find here.

I'll be using it for notifications of that sort, and also to highlight interesting topics and other EYFS issues, such as consultations etc. The more observant amongst you will notice that there are currently no tweets there yet. I'll begin if/when we achieve a critical mass of followers. :1b

And if you're not a twitterati and have no wish to become one, please ignore everything I've just said!

You might think that Rea - I couldn't possibly make that judgement!

I believe the correct response to 'does my bum look big in this?' Is no! xD

Edited by Rea
  • Like 3

Um - yes. No explanation for that other than that I'm following my nose and exploring Twitter at the moment Catma. I'm assuming you think it's a good thing that I've asked to follow you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)