Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Our Reception teacher has just come back from a course on the new profile. I am confused. She understood the 40-60 months to be the same as the ELGs in bolder print. In Development matters the goals come clearly after the 40-60months section and the wording is different. Please could somebody help me out on this. Much appreciated. :blink:

i'm nursery but am sure elg's are PART OF 40-60 months development band. otherwise there is not much in the band!! we are starting to use these statements for very able in class x

Also confused, are they the same as the elg's that they work towards in early years setting or different ? Would like to see the end of reception assessment as I think our reception teacher has also just attended this and says 'writing' is going to be hard to meet and wants us do more in our setting to prepare them.

so emerging is 30-50 months or 40 -60 before the ELG'S?...Also if we are scoring 1/2/3/ can a child get 0 and if so where would they be on DM's, below 30-50?

Sorry went to a meeting last night and thought i had got it but now questioning myself :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)