Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Question To Steve?

I've just been on the tes primary forum, I came upon this freebie, a role play post office resources pack. I believe it's the royal mail. I have called and all they ask is for your name and postal address. I haven't recieved it so can't coment on it's value.

The question is can I put the phone number on this site Steve?

Many thanks

Angie

Hi Angie,

Steve, I think is still on holiday. I have seen this information in the forum already ( can't remember post title) and I also rang for the freebies yesterday. (an 01795 number).

Peggy

Thanks Peggy,

Yes it is an 01795 number, Im glad people have been taking advantage of this freebie. One question, had anyone recieved this pack yet and is it any good?

Angie

Angie88

If its the same pack I had about a year ago. Its good has leaflets notes and a rubber stamp in. I did feel it was maybe for slightly older children than pre-school ones but it definatly was worth getting and it took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Gizzy

• 2 weeks later...

Ours came very quickly and the children love it! We've used it to revamp our writing area, the children are rushing about writing, posting and delivering letters!!! It tied in well with a mini topic on the book 'Dear Greenpeace', when we actually wrote to Greenpeace, who replied very quickly :D:D

Sue :D

Oops - sorry Angie. You caught me on holiday with this one, and I've only just found it now Sue made it pop up again.

We've got no objections to people putting up contact links to resources, as long as it's not a blatant plug for their own stuff. I'm pretty sure you don't run the post office - and anyway it's a free resource! xD

As Beau mentions above, there was another conversation about the same resource. Sounds very good to me - wonder if they charge postage? :o

I received mine... think last week :o. It took a while to arrive, but it seems to be a good resource. I will use it for the post we will put on when the children create their Christmas cards for their families.

Edited by SmileyPR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)