Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toileting

Guest terrydoo73

Guest sn0wdr0p

Any nappy changes recording poo/wee are noted in a child's home to nursery book. We don't record them anywhere else.

I think you have both raised issues that have raised valuable discussions both on the forum and at my workplaceand I appreciate that you both have had confidence to ask the questions on the forum. To be honest at times I have had questions and have not asked them so I do not appear 'silly' or 'stupid'.

Please keep posting.

Without doubt it has been one of the most passionate threads I have read.

Guest sn0wdr0p

it's a good thing we are all not in the same room together - could you imagine the row!

It would be like me and the hubby over him working all weekend again!

I am much too thick-skinned to be offended by anything posted here, so post away !!

Seriously, everyone has a right to their opinion; we simply have the right to disagree sometimes...........that doesn't make your voice any less valid, just different. That's what makes this such a wonderful forum!

• Like 4

WOW!

I pressed the icon at the top to keep in touch with the thread on my emails on my mobile and could not believe the amount I received.

Thank you all for making me reflect on this topic and my actions and I promise I will not leave it 6 years before I build up the courage to post again :D

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)