Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whats Next After Ba Hons

EYPS here too - was suggested I might like to do Masters next but politely declined that one ! Have just got my life back after many year studying and rediscovered lost hobbies and pastimes - so no more study for me, am enjoying life too much !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rainyjaney

I still have 1 more year of my degree to do.When I started my foundation degree it was in order to eventually achieve EYPS, now I'm no longer sure this is the best route to take. Advice please!!!!

One more year of gcses then I will be applying for pgce

Snap, I have one more year of gcses before apply for pgce, a tad annoying that I will have an extra year to do nothing before I can start the pgce. Might have to find something to do in between gcse biology and pgce. Then again after 7 years of studying (yes I am on my 7th consecutive year) an other year of studying wouldn't harm me. My gosh that will mean from the start of foundation degree in early years to the end of pgce year that will be 9 years of my life taken up by studying. :huh:

I still have 1 more year of my degree to do.When I started my foundation degree it was in order to eventually achieve EYPS, now I'm no longer sure this is the best route to take. Advice please!!!!

same for me, my friend is EYP and doesnt use the title and feels she never will

Guest TinklePrincess

I did EYPS and was in the pilot group at my university, doing it alongside my degree. I honestly didn't think I'd ever use it and I think we heard that the Government were dissolving (word choice?) the EYP pathways so I wasn't getting my hopes up. I've just got a job as a senior practitioner and EYP though so I'm happy! It is worth doing it if you can spare the time and effort, as it is quite draining! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)