Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Planning Format For Specific/prime Areas

So I have been trying to put together some new planning formats for Sept and have come up with this. Any feedback, advice would be greatly, greatly appreciated - I keep changing my mind about what to do! Keyworkers plan for individual children on the enhance provision sheets and I plan activities/experiences to offer a broad range of learning areas and outcomes.

Planning format.docx

Scarlettangel - I know what you mean, I have tried to condense it but don't know how!! Pages 3,4 and 5 are for staff to add activities and enhanced provision each day

Thank you for sharing this, it is very good and i like the idea of linking the specific to the prime as you have. It really makes sense to do this. So i take it this way: If you are doing a Maths activity with your children, you only need the Maths section, ie the half of the sheet. Would it be a good idea to have the top half as you have, and then the bottom half could be your enhancements for the areas included in Maths primarily. Maybe pick just 4 areas if possible? So then you are just using the 1 sheet depending on the focused activity. You could then have these sheets in the areas needed... for the staff to utilise.

I like where this is going :D

Thank you for sharing your plans. It is really great to see that you have linked specific and prime areas as this was what I had in mind as I feel the prime underpin the specific but having not seen anyone else doing it this way I was beginning to think I'd completely got the wrong idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)