Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Does Anyone Else Use Pla Policies?

klc106

Essential Policies & Procedures for the EYFS (2012) is now available for sale on the Allaince website together with a new publication 'Getting to grips with the EYFS'

Having just bought the old book last term I am reluctant to buy again immediatly. Has anyone bought either of these books and is the policy on very different to the previous one.

I have been using the previous one to provide a springboard for my thoughts.... well probably a belly flop the way my brain is working now!

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought the new book and the policies have changed to fit the revised EYFS. You could change/ re print the old policies by removing the coloured bands and

ensuring you have the correct headings eg Safeguarding policies are now welfare and safeguarding etc, but I think it would take you sometime.

They have also updated the registration forms to include permissions for sun cream/ photography, epipen etc, so that was quite useful. If you can afford it I think it is easier to buy the new pack and then at least if Ofsted call, you can say all policies have been reviewed inline with the new requirements.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)