Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do Lists.

louby loo

Well, after a really tuff end of preschool year - children wonderful, just it seemed all staff had major family issues in one way or other :( :( . We are finally finsihed xD :lol:

I am so worn out, I cannot even begin to think of my summer 'to do list'.

anyone want to share their's? ( just to help get my brain back in gear!)

at the moment mine reads-

Do the revised EYFS stuff

Visit staples to buy lots of shiney new things to go with above EYFS stuff!

xxx

My to do list is massive and I am so worn out I just feel like crying!

1 replace all the stuff that I lost on my shiny new computer cause the hard drive packed in! And I didn't back it up!

2 find all the curriculum plans that I have misplaced and need for inspection

3 update numbers for September with children moving on to school!

4 sort out the staffing problems that someone phoned me with last night at 11 pm!

5 invoicing wages normal admin

6 read our fire risk assessment and the list just goes on and on .............

My to do list is massive and I am so worn out I just feel like crying!

My thoughts exactly :( :(

I think once I get organised I'll be ok. But when hubby trotted off to work today with the 'enjoy your six week break' (meant nicely, not sarky or anything) I had the resist the urge to slap him severely with a wet fish or similar. :blink:

Its just started pouring with rain and very very dark and gloomy, so I have just run a bath and am considering going back to bed (brand new duvet- not just cover!! that I have just put on bed) with a box of maltesers and some reading matter (no way EYFS related!!!) and spending the rest of the day there :D ::1a

My plan is to get a definitive list ready to work through starting next Monday.

xxx

• Like 1

[quote name='louby loo' timestamp='1342693968'

]

Its just started pouring with rain and very very dark and gloomy, so I have just run a bath and am considering going back to bed (brand new duvet- not just cover!! that I have just put on bed) with a box of maltesers and some reading.

matter (no way EYFS related!!!) and spending

the rest of the day there :D ::1a

xxx

Oh I sooo jealous I woke up to the realisation that it was 7 05 and I had slept in and was supposed to starting work in 10 mins!

have started to tackle my list today as I have finished all the school entry meetings and inductions are well under way. I have updated all the exisitng childrens learning journeys with new EYFS, final invoices have gone out, have trialled new planning and am trialling new obs sheets this week, appraisals are scheduled in for next week. half of the playroom re furbishment has been done, playground has had new equipment installed, all SEN concerns have been referred or followed up with IEP in place for the new term, CPD training has been booked for the new term.Still to do, update policies, paint foyer, re paint washroom, update computer records for september, newsletter for september and oh have some time off!!! I'm sure there is more that will creep up on me during the next 3 weeks before we close as it does seem to be never ending

I've done the book inventory and made a start with individual child records, letting the printer cool for a while whilst I scoff a bag of jelly babies given to me today!

My first job will be thank you letters to all the children for all their lovely gifts and then down to the nitty gritty of the EYFS stuff!

My to do list is huge!

Last day today but from next week.

1. Strip paper from walls at new nursery in all rooms

2. paint rooms at nursery

3. once the carpet is in move the rest of the pre-school bits in

4. probably the best to do - buy things for our two new baby rooms!

5. change everything over to new EYFS.......

6. Sort out staffing and hours

7. contact all new parents to invite them in

8. Open our new nursery!!!! - no that really is the best bit!

Edited by laura

And for once my summer to do list looks small in comparison to the last few years. I have split it into guides and other.

Guides includes; planning and prepping next term activities, sorting out the GO paperwork oh and sorting out the train tickets for the Big Gig in October.

Other includes; cleaning out the back room, all mums hospital stuff, get gcse results, organise my rewards pencil case for September, oh and have a quick read through the new EYFS. And just incase I fail biology to read up on the subject to do via equivency testing in September.

Now then I like the look of this list no degree coursework in sight. Ermmmm on second thoughts what am I going to do with all this free time? hehehehe