Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

IDP - Supporting Children With Behavioural, Emotional & Social Dif

Just for your reference please find attached the National Strategies DVD Rom 'Inclusion Development Programme - Supporting Children with Behavioural, Emotional & Social Difficulties'

Many practitioners are now unable to get hold of copies of this resource so we thought it might be helpful to share

To view just click here

Hmm - have you got the whole page? At the bottom there's a blue-grey band with 'continue' on the bottom right. When I look at it on a small laptop screen this is missing, so possibly this is the problem?

If so I'll have a look at how it might be possible to reduce the size - in the meantime if you have a full size monitor available try that.

Or let me know if this isn't the problem you're having.

The other thing you could try is to press 'ctrl' and '-', which changes your window so you can fit more in it (depending on your browser). If that works you should be able to see to the bottom of the screen. :1b

The other thing you could try is to press 'ctrl' and '-', which changes your window so you can fit more in it (depending on your browser). If that works you should be able to see to the bottom of the screen. :1b

That works Steve. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)