Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Website Of The Year

http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/websiteoftheyear/

Nursery World launches a brand new award to recognise the impressive standards of websites in the early years and childcare sector. For more info follow the above link.

CLOSING DATE FOR VOTES IS 30th JULY

I don't know if they mean websites for children it is not made clear, but my vote is for fOUNDATION STAGE FORUM, because ultimately it does improve our childrens early years experiences.

Peggy

I too would vote for this fabulous site. However, having just looked at the link, I'm not sure whether we get a say in it do we? I could be completely wrong, but I got the impression Steve would have to nominate the site (adhering to the terms & conditions) & the judges take it from there.

whoops, should have read the small print :o

Maybe Steve now needs to block this post. and I have submitted a vote xD does that mean I get to go to the award ceremony???? When Steve wins.

Peggy

Hi Peggy -

Thanks for the topic - that's a very nice thought (and I wouldn't mind if you did go to the awards ceremony :) ).

I think it probably does mean they don't want votes. I'll certainly see if I can post another submission but if not perhaps you can let us know if you win? :D

I'll leave the topic open, but as chocolate girl and you have already suggested, please no-one else click on the link and fill out the form!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)