Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Resources Shed

Hi all

I am a Year R teacher and am looking for some practical advice. I am about to buy an extra shed for my outside area. This will be to store resources, mainly bikes.There is so much choice out there-wood, plastic, metal-sliding doors, opening doors. Has anyone got any tips, preferences, pros or cons? My existing shed is wooden, but it was already in place when I started at my school. As I am ordering the new one, I want to make sure I am choosing the best possible option.

Many thanks

Hi I wouldn't have the metal sliding door type again. Too light weight and not sturdy enough for all our outdoor equipment. We replaced them with two wooden ones with apex roofs. Just try to get the biggest you can for your money as its surprising how much space those bikes and scooters take. Do shop around there are lots of great offers out there.

Yes, definitely double doors, especially if you are storing bikes in there. :1b We have wood, very pleased with them.

Guest tinkerbell

we have just had 2 new wooden sheds with double doors built.We have some cheapish metal shelving at the back and boy can you get a lot stored in there!

Tinkerbell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)