Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Risk Assessments

Hi

I wonder if anyone has a risk assessment they could share or knows of a good pro-forma that could be adapted?

we are looking to revamp our risk assessments into something that does the job but is more manageable. I don't know how everyone else does it but we have a big one that covers everything; building, outside area the works, which is completed yearly and then daily check lists that to be honest are a real pain to keep up with. We end up with mountains of paperwork and sometimes just wish we could get on with taking the children out rather than keeping up with ticking boxes all the time.

I notice that the new EYFS says that it is up to the providers judgement whether risk assessments need to be recorded although I do still wonder if they will be looking for that as best practice.

any thoughts any one?

many thanks

Hi Johanna

I have a complete risk assessment register I am willing to let you download (Free). Not sure how to upload on here yet, or what the rules are. If you let me know I can email you a link to our website, where you can download it.

Albert

Hi Johanna

I have a complete risk assessment register I am willing to let you download (Free). Not sure how to upload on here yet, or what the rules are. If you let me know I can email you a link to our website, where you can download it.

Albert

Hi Albert and a very warm welcome to the forum :1b

None of my business really - but wondered if it is 'wise' to have your personal 'phone numbers on display......

Hi Albert - Welcome to the Forum!

As sunnyday says Johanna, it's not advisable to post email addresses on the site as they run the risk of getting picked up by spammers. Albert - you can PM Johanna with an attachment if you like (just click on her user name next to her posts and then click 'Send Message').

Or alternatively, if you post a reply to this topic you can upload within a post (use the 'More Reply Options' button at the bottom of the screen). Only full members of the FSF have access to the attached file.

Hope that helps! :1b

Hi Albert - Welcome to the Forum!

As sunnyday says Johanna, it's not advisable to post email addresses on the site as they run the risk of getting picked up by spammers. Albert - you can PM Johanna with an attachment if you like (just click on her user name next to her posts and then click 'Send Message').

Or alternatively, if you post a reply to this topic you can upload within a post (use the 'More Reply Options' button at the bottom of the screen). Only full members of the FSF have access to the attached file.

Hope that helps! :1b

Thanks Steve sorry was half asleep yesterday and did it without thinking thank you for removing