Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

So How Was Your Friday?

Scarlettangel

Finleysmaid today can only be better.

It's early but I have great expectations of today being a good one! Got a fracture clinic appointment to get out of the way this morning and then I am off to London. Two seats at the New London Theatre have our names on for tonight and am soooooooo excited about going to see Warhorse:-)

Have a good one everyone will check back later to see how today has been for you all

Hope your day ends better than it's started Finseysmaid :1b

Gezabel, I know someone who saw War Horse on stage and said it was brilliant, enjoy your day. :1b

I've planned my day to be good... shopping, walk dog, collect notebook thats been in for repair, lunch with son then home in time to prepare tea for the other two. What can possibly go wrong? :ph34r:

well today started with a laugh- 3 0f us go to bingo at the legion (I'm the bar manager there and serve on committee) we had not been for 3 weeks and was missing it as we feel it helps with our team spirit - one of the girls won several times £70 in total - we had ribbed her that it she would be on toilet duty and any other rubbish jobs - well she walks in this morning and i said hello whilst head in filing cabinet - she says ' the money has not changed me' and with that i look up and she is wearing a tiara in her hair !!! it was just the laugh we needed on a fri morning so for that i thank her.

Another plus of the week is we have been shortlisted by local parer so may with people votes get some much needed funds for furniture replacement.

down side - girl i really wanted to cover on fri cannot do as will be taxed too much -and other candidates have not filled me with hope or had the 'f' factor , where are all the level 3 when you need them - OH away all weekend , teenage daughter revising , son at dads , i should be supporting friends band but so tired and cant even be bothred to cook dinner !!

much better today thanks ....Mum still undergoing tests but she seems quite upbeat at the mo. The child's dad who was bitten rang me to say he had had a stern word with his son(!!) my heart stopped for a minute and then he basically said that it was probably his fault for winding the other child up! :oxD kids will be kids etc etc...how fab a parent who knows their child and is prepared to accept they are not all angels! the over protective Mum dropped off with no problems (though very nervous about it) the child went off no problem and then promptly went to the loo with her keyworker and did a wee and a poo! :o :1b Guess we might be toilet trained quite quickly ;)

the children were in a much better mood (it was windy yesterday ...that never helps :blink: ) had a lovely time with two boys this afternoon chatting and drawing....which they rarely do :rolleyes: and the student we've had for the week said how much she had enjoyed being with us :wub: hope all your fridays were good :1b