Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Management Software

Hello Everyone

I purchased a nursery management system 10 years ago for our pre-school setting. Now we have become a full daycare nursery I really need something better. However I want to make sure my investment is worthwhile. So was wondering what others use and how they find different systems.

The biggest issue I have is invoicing. With then new 15 hours flexible funding I am having to manually work out the funding for each funded child, a nightmare and open to human error. I am really looking for something that can manage the majority of the paperwork of a nursery in one system.

I use parenta and just enter the number of NEF hours per week the child is accessing and it works out the invoices for me plus i have a 24/7 help line if i have any problems. Also does things like staff hours, milk refunds, holidays, registers, bookings and availability etc

Hello and thanks for those replies.

Am going to look at Parenta and Babydays. Think I need to go online and really research what each one is like in detail.

• 4 weeks later...

I have First Steps to - used it in my previous seting then moved and had a different system - useless, changed to another that was recommended - a bit better but still not good so went back to First Steps, it's not the cheapest but by far the easiest to use and train others to use too.

We use Superfox. A couple of years ago our authority gave the software to every setting and I beleive other authorities have done something similar. It works well for us. Do a search for a recent discussion about nursery management software I think it was started by Cait.