Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Exclusion Procedure For Illness/communicable Disease

Greenfinch

Hello. I am asking to see if any of you lovely people can help. I am updating my policy re. illness etc and am comparing my policy which was orig from NDNA with HPA guidance on infection control in school & other childcare settings.

There is quite a lot of differing guidance and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their policy with current exclusion periods etc.with me - we are a nursery setting. Thank you.

Hi, I sent for a poster from the HPA. I vaguely remember them asking if i wanted 2 posters as they may not be printing them for us in the future. (Same old thing - we have to download!!!) :angry: I have two posters now - one for using now and the other for when it gets too dog-eared to go up on the notice board!!

I only have exclusion from Pre-school after upset tummies, in the policy (48 hours) - all others are on the poster. I will add the other illnesses into the policy when it is updated soon.

Sue J

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)