Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Visits

I would like to organise an'experience'day for pre-school but am finding it really hard to track anyone down in the berkshire area who will come in to pre-school for 2-5 year olds. I had thought of minibeasts etc but would really rather have music based if poss (much more this groups thing!)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Years ago the Borough organised a drumming workshop (at BCA, not sure if you were there?). Maybe they could point you in the right direction?

Have you tried Berkshire Maestros?

I never did it, but I always fancied asking our local secondary school if their orchestra would like to come into play for us for a short while. Both my lads went to the school and I was always really impressed with the talent on show at event evenings.

Is there a local folk singers group near by or choir?

Or do any of your parents have a talent in that area?

thanks everyone(sorry meant to reply earlier) ...i think the chap your talking about is richard from Rich rhythms ...i've emailed him.Thanks for the other ideas...i'm still looking for more ideas, there seem to be a lot of companies who will do things for school age children but not many under 5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)