Jump to content
About Us

Emergency Premises


Recommended Posts

Hi all

Well building works at school mean that over the easter holidays there may not be any electric or heating so we are thinking school club may close.

One committee member has suggested that we see if we can move to village hall. I was under the impression that we would have to stick to our registered premises for OFSTED.


Anyone else been in this situation?


Just wondered if it was a possibility before I see Head next week.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you want to run in any place other that that registered you have to have permission form Ofsted to open - but not sure if it is completely the same as you are ASC and not a preschool, may depend on ages of children attending, if none under EYFS it may had different answer..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)