Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Looking For Eyfs Sheet

I'm hoping someone will know what I mean! I most likely got it from here in the first place and can't find it in my files anywhere :o

It had the development matters statements for all 6 areas on one page - I'm not certain if it was all age bands or whether it was just one or two though as it's a while since I looked at it.

I'd be really greatful if anyone had one they can upload or point me in the right direction to find it on here. TIA

Are you sure it is the Development Matters statements as that sure would be one hec of a document if it manages to fit them all on one page - the font would have to be extremely small :o

It could be the profile one that has been mentioned or the Development Matters ones that are covering each area of learning on six individual pages (in the forum resource library)... and if you find one that is on a single page please due share - we may need to go to specsavers to read it though xD

I logged on especially to find such an item. I'm looking for a document A3 that has all 6 areas of learning on for each of the ages. We have laminated and displayed 30-50 and 40-60 but find we are in need of the earlier one for our new entry children. Thought it was on my PC but can't find it

littleh that will do nicely for what I wanted

Thats just what I was looking for!!! THANK YOU

Our copies have become unreadable as we've photocopied and photocopied a laminated one so you've saved my eyes!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)