Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Arctic Animals

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

OK so have tried Tesco, Toys R Us, Early Learning Centre, Galt, NES Arnold, Ebay, Amazon and no joy with finding penguins, polar bears, walrus, seals. I want to put these into the sand tray - have managed to buy the Inuit set and have a few very small plastic animals from the £1 shop but cannot seem to get them there now. It is frustrating!

I have just ordered a set of penguins and icebergs from Amazon for £12.99. They look good in the picture but looks can be deceiving!!! Will let you know what they are like when they arrive. Where did you get the Innuit set from?

I have just ordered a set of penguins and icebergs from Amazon for £12.99. They look good in the picture but looks can be deceiving!!! Will let you know what they are like when they arrive. Where did you get the Innuit set from?

Was that the happy feet bucket ?? saw that too but thought the bowties made them not very realistic !

Good luck with this! I tried to find some last year but I had no luck finding any that weren't expensive. Nice as the Schleif ones are I just couldn't afford them.

The best I found were on the American Amazon website. They had some quite cheap but I seem to remember would only post to America. Maybe you could see if any on there can now be posted internationally.

Guest hfitz12

I got some from my local Asda in the sale last year but don't know if they still do them (our local store is quite a large branch of Asda). maybe worth a look if you have one nearby?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)