Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning

Hi All, just wondered if anyone could help with planning documents , layout etc or where to resource please, I am trying to change plan layout as it is not workable as it is, spent last weekend trying to make my own template but was only temporary - any ideas comments gratefully recieved

Have you tried searching on here for inspiration? I know it's one of those subjects that keeps coming up, everyone seems to do it slightly differently but as long as you find a system that workable for you, that seems to be the main thing.

If you click on 'search forum posts' at the top and put in planning as your search word, you'll find a wealth of information!

Hi lashes

we were given a template by our LA and it works really well for our setting. I use the two attached and so does the reception teacher but i know she also uses a separate one for letters and sounds and PRSN. What year do you teach? I will attach templates for you now hope they help.

BLANK.doc

BLANK.doc

Hi katiepotatie

I see that quite a few folk have downloaded but none have commented to far.

Thank you for these, they look interesting and certainly give a nice easy to see method.

Hi lashes

we were given a template by our LA and it works really well for our setting. I use the two attached and so does the reception teacher but i know she also uses a separate one for letters and sounds and PRSN. What year do you teach? I will attach templates for you now hope they help.

Big thankyou Katiepotatie, and everyone for your comments ,will continue to relax tonight and see what i can do tomorrow x

Katie, can you add those docs to a relevant area in the resource library and then others will be more able to access them later? Also would you like to remove the identifying details?

how do i do that susan? i have never added something some where else before?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)