Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Policies

After a pre-Ofsted inspection visit from our Development Officer I am tearing my hair out with policies. I thought they were all ok until she read through them and suggested a few are ammended - had a look in the resources and very few are up to date - would anyone be willing to share their policies so I can check what I am doing is right. Had a look on various websites and they all seem very long and complicated - am I missing something?

To be honest the best way we found of developing policies was to use the PLA policy book and make the changes to those to fit our setting... that is the important bit.. not to just adopt them but change them to your needs..

they were not costly, online versions to make them easy to change and print off, and they sent updated changes if there were any...

once we had them sorted we checked 2 a month for changes and made any needed regularly..