Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Feet Decal Stickers

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

I want to liven up our entrance hallway and thought of the idea of little feet stickers the size of a toddler/3year old placed on the floorway. Has anyone ever heard of this? Do you know a supplier who could provide these?

I have been looking for the very same thing!! and found that the only suppliers were commercial companies who design just what you want and are very expensive!!

I wanted to have a line of pairs of feet to support good lining up..... and ended up laminating sets of painted footprints from the children, which I will stick on the floor...

Have you thought sbout a personalised mat?

I have been looking for the very same thing!! and found that the only suppliers were commercial companies who design just what you want and are very expensive!!

I wanted to have a line of pairs of feet to support good lining up..... and ended up laminating sets of painted footprints from the children, which I will stick on the floor...

Have you thought sbout a personalised mat?

I really hate to use these words - sparkle box! :o A footprint number line. But some lovely ones on google images, clip art.

We made our own out of children's painted footprints. We did some 'whole' ones on pieces of paper before letting the children loose on a long roll of lining paper. Then we cut them out, laminated them and stuck them up wherever we wanted. The children loved to find their own footprints round the room, or to guess whose was whose!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)