Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Got My Results!

narnia

Guest niffa82

Hi Narnia,

Very well done to you and I very much hope that you are still on this forum! Please could I ask you what your subject for your final dissertation was?! I am trying to get my head around starting mine soon and would love some ideas.

Thank you

Welcome to the Forum, niffa82 and congratulations on making your first post.

There have been lots of discussions about dissertations topics in the past - why not try a forum search? At the top right of the screen there's a box with a magnifying glass next to it. Type your search word into the box and then you can select the area of the Forum you want to search by clicking on the box that says 'this topic' and you'll be presented with a drop down list to select from.

Good luck!

• 8 months later...

well Done Narina, that is a great result.

I am undertaking the BA yr this September and have been busy thinking about my dissertation. I am hoping to do something regarding the well-being in Early Childhood and how and why its so important to young children. :Linking in ratios / keyperson / Eyfs prime areas etc [i will be awaiting my tutors reply may be a case of .......computer says no! lol ]

well Done Narina, that is a great result.

I am undertaking the BA yr this September and have been busy thinking about my dissertation. I am hoping to do something regarding the well-being in Early Childhood and how and why its so important to young children. :Linking in ratios / keyperson / Eyfs prime areas etc [i will be awaiting my tutors reply may be a case of .......computer says no! lol ]

Hi, I did my dissertation on the effect of preschool on childrens well being and self esteem, if you choose to do that, let me know as I can send you my research and literature list

Congratulations, narnia! Getting a 2:1 takes a lot of commitment, hard work and determination. Well done you! :wub:

OK. So I am officially going mad. When I posted this I knew something didn't feel right, but couldn't put my finger on it. I just saw the date when looking through the new posts and then the penny dropped. doh!

I could have deleted the post, but I thought I'd leave it up anyway. Well done everyone who has finished their degrees and are embarking on the next part of their learning journey. To those of you who are waiting for results: good luck! :1b

I'm going off to lie down in a darkened room for several days! :huh:

Edited by HappyMaz
I am definitely going senile.

I feel like I've gone back in time - déjà vous - what's going on - but yeh what Maz said

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone past & present

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)