Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Your Favourite/must Have Books

Hey, we are currently restocking our book collection at the preschool i work in....i was wondering what are your must haves/most used books to make sure we don't miss any good ones! Thank you for all of your help! Ang x

I had a quick peek through the list attached by finsleysmaid.

I would like to add shark in the park

The Lynley Dodd books: Hairy Maclary and Slinki Malinki

Bare Bear

That's not my puppy

Spot ( lift the flap books)

I love children's books but agree that some of them are dull!

My absolute favourite is here come the aliens by colin mcnaughton.

Other must haves for me are the very hungry caterpillar, brown bear brown bear and polar bear polar bear... erm... a recent fave that someone on here recommended is from head to toe by eric carle. I'd never heard of it before but got it and it's fab. It's got predictable, repeating text and actions to join in with on every page. my class love it... and I used it in a literacy ob and got outstanding so clearly our head loved it too!

Hey, we are currently restocking our book collection at the preschool i work in....i was wondering what are your must haves/most used books to make sure we don't miss any good ones! Thank you for all of your help! Ang x

mine has to be Monkey Puzzle

Andrea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)