Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outings Consent Form

SennenSal

I don't have a copy on this computer but basically it's just a sentence on our letterhead that says something along the lines of

Exploring the local area is a great way to gain first hand knowledge and local trips occur regularly at pre-school. If you are happy for your child to attend these outings please fill in the form below

I give permission for my child........................ to attend all local visits and outings whilst at pre-school.

Signed: Date:

Hi

We have a line on the registration form for local visits. But for our recent visit to a farm park by coach we got parents to sign for the trip that included the date.

However, I wish I had asked them to out emergency contact details / consent on the form as well as we had to take the whole registration file with us.

Yeah, we have a consent form at the moment that includes emergency contacts etc. but it's only a paper copy so has to be photocopied everytime rather than printed. I will probably just re-type it, but was trying to save myself a bit of time if someone had one already.

Thanks anyway

Sal

The benefits of not having a landline!

We have a generic one for short local trips on foot. For all others we simply do a consent form with the details of the trip and date. We take our mobile phone which has all up to date contact numbers in case of emergencies. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)