Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Hurricane (film)

Verona

Nothing whatsoever to do with children, work, education.....But we (hubby) recorded the film The Hurricane with Denzil Washington last night. We have just sat through about 2.5 hours and the judge (Rod Steiger) giving his verdict, said "The extensive record clearly states to this court"............. and then the DVD stops and goes back to the beginning. xD

You can imagine the scene here at home- after all that time and we don't know the ending!

If anyone saw it, PLEASE let me know verdict.

(lucky it wasn't me that set the DVD, is all that I'm saying!!) :o

Sue J

Oh, Rea!!! I just flicked back and saw your name up - I thought you were going to tell me the verdict xD

It's awful isn't it? Iam SOOO glad it wasn't me that set the DVD. I am pleased with myself I haven't said a word to hubby :):o

Sue J

Sorry Sue -

Had a look round but none of the reviews give the verdict (for obvious reasons I suppose!).

If anyone does know it though, perhaps you can PM it to Sue so the rest of us don't see it! :D

Thanks Steve, good idea about PMing me, hadn't thought about it spoiling the end of the story for others...sorry :o

I think it was a real story, so I might look try to find on the internet somewhere - I have an hour to spare now!!! Although I should get on with a report that needs writing......perhaps half an hour then :)

Sue J

Hi

Well it only took me 5 minutes to find out the result of Rubin 'Hurricane' Carters verdict in court - it was - - - - - - - - - - - - -sorry, my lips are sealed :o

By the way, I am to be a grandma again. :D:D:D:D:D

We already have 2 grandsons aged 9 and 5 and my daughter has just told me that this time it's going to be TWINS!!!! xD:(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I've seen the pictures and they have been called baby A and baby B by the doctors. My youngest grandson kisses my daughters tummy and says night night baby A and night night baby B :)

Sorry about using so many smilies, but I can't help it :D

I just keep smiling - I don't know whether my daughter will be in 6 months time though!

Sue J

:D:(

ps

Steve, how could you limit me on the icons!!! I just went to add reply and I was informed that "You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board will allow. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to this message" :(

Just wanted to add my congratulations on your great news Sue. No need for emoticons to say I'm really happy for you.

I'm just sorry that I can't answer the Hurricane problem though!

Maz

Thank you every one for your congratulations.

They are due in November. The next time my daughter has a scan they will tell her whether boys or girls - at the moment the doctor is fairly sure they are identical but will tell them more next time.

Sue J

:D (just one Steve - I think I've used all mine up for today)