Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Southamptons Learning Journal

Hiya - does anyone have a copy of Southamptons learning stories ( blank copy) not the guidance notes ? If so could they very kindly upload or send me a copy via PM? I seem to have mislayed my original somewhere... many thanks :)

Hiya - does anyone have a copy of Southamptons learning stories ( blank copy) not the guidance notes ? If so could they very kindly upload or send me a copy via PM? I seem to have mislayed my original somewhere... many thanks :)

Yep, no bother here

Or I could send it as our Word document if you prefer

Edited by Cait

Guest Spiral

Wow, these are sooo interesting accross the UK.

It states that in Southampton you do one home visit, then follow up[a couple of weeks later with another is that right?

I'm really worried about our finances as we obviously have to get staff cover and have been advised to go in pairs. How does everyone do it?

Thankyou,

Spiral

Yep, no bother here

Or I could send it as our Word document if you prefer

Thanks for the link Cait, but Ive been to their web site already and cant find a "blank" learning story" unless of course Ive missed it but the first one on this list is the guidance notes which I already have. :o

Ok, I'll send you my version and you can see if it meets your needs.

Yes - they've changed the site - sorry I hadn't noticed - perhaps you have to register as one of their providers to get the blank one

Ok, I'll send you my version and you can see if it meets your needs.

Yes - they've changed the site - sorry I hadn't noticed - perhaps you have to register as one of their providers to get the blank one

Thanks for the PM Cait - spot on as always - better start reading now !! thanks again much appreciated:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)