Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Attatchments

Rea

I've been trying to put a picture of our new kitten on here but keep getting a message that there has been an internal error and I'm to report it to the webmaster (Steve?) telling what time it happened and what I might have done wrong!!! I havent done anything wrong. xD Is anyone else having problems? (Please say yes!) :o

The vet thinks she's about 3-4 weeks old. She was found in a shed yesterday and hubby couldnt resist bringing her home. I'm feeding her every 2 hours from a syringe with milk for orphaned kittens. We have called her Minnie (the Minx) because we've already got Dennis (the Menace). Isnt she gorgeous? :D (Oh and 'she' might be a 'he' but it's too early to tell apparently) :o

Thanks for putting her on Steve :D

What a cute kitten! And good on you for rescuing her/him Rea. We need more people in this world who look after little beings, whether they be kittens, puppies, wild life or human. Do you know how she/he got there?

Linda

Linda, we think they are feral cats, there was another kitten all spitting and full of thunder but the mother took it. The woman who lives in the house wanted them gone and had called in an environmental exterminator! She didnt like cats or want them in the shed. I suppose they could have left Minnie for the mother but hubby is a softy and didnt think it would of been good for her. He's been back to the property today and seen loads of ferals, really manky and unkempt so he's glad he's saved this one, the vet was surprised she was feral, cos she's so docile, I imagine she wasnt getting fed very well. And I'm not giving her back anyway, she's my baby now. I thought night time feed's were a thing of the very distant past :o:D

:oxD:( Somebody has to Steve!! :(:( :wacko:

My sister-in-law had a feral cat once. Boy was it wild at times!!! Mind you it was male so that probably explains it!!!! xD :rolleyes: :unsure:

Linda

Dear Rea

Looks very cute - although I don't think I would want to be up feeding every two hours again and presumably you have to look after their "personal" needs as well - so all the best and congratulations on your new little one....

Nikki

• 11 months later...

Not a "cat" person myself, so prefer the first pick. :) She or is she a he does look very comfortable and at home now.

CONGRATULATIONS on attaching a pic all by yourself. I think Steve should have on line certificates when a member achieves a new "skill" on use of the forum. :o

Peggy

That made me smile Steve, :D . I wonder what new members would make of it though, not having read this post. :o

Peggy

Has he got a spade :o

The idea of hearing a snail being crunched does terribe things to my brain and makes my toes curl, so I'll have to decline your most generous offer. But I thank you. :D