Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Referance To Planning/obs

hi

when planning or linking observation do you referance the early learning goal or the more specific development stages?

e.g for psed sense of community would you put "have an awareness of, and an intrest in, cultural and religious differances"(40-60+) or would you just write the ELG down as " understand that people have differant views cultures and beliefs that need to be treated with respect"

thanks

My key people write the whole thing and they do this for each child, so if they are absent then who ever is covering knowa what they are looking at, having said this that will not be only goal that will be covered and more will be written down as incidental

If you are planning for a group then you couldnt be so specific as each child will be at a different stage.

I would only write down the level they were working at, I wouldn't write the end goal as that would be confusing. (Unless it WAS the end goal they'd achieved)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)