Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fundraiser!

Hi All,

me and my friend are doing a fund raiser for the Japan Tsunami appeal is a couple a weeks and rather then do a raffle or auction etc we were thinking of playing games and getting people to donate their money this way whilst having fun. We are struggling to think of games to play so far we have the irish lottery, roll the pound towards a bottle of (vodka, whiskey etc) and the closest wins, money in the bucket but cant think of anything else. can you please please help fun games involving money that will encourage people to donate.

thanks

kate :o

How many marbles can you get in a flower pot in one minute, the person with the most wins.

1. Take two large terracotta flower pots with water saucers, can paint if you like.

2. Turn post upside down.

3. Make sure you choose ones with a drainage hole.

4. Teaspoons.

Two people to play at the same time.

5.. Watch, timer etc.

6. List to put names/ telephone numbers.

7. One prize.

Have to say when we play this at our Funday it really gets competitive especially with the daddies.

[ i don't know why]. :o

Good luck with your fundraising efforts. xD

How many marbles can you get in a flower pot in one minute, the person with the most wins.

1. Take two large terracotta flower pots with water saucers, can paint if you like.

2. Turn post upside down.

3. Make sure you choose ones with a drainage hole.

4. Teaspoons.

Two people to play at the same time.

5.. Watch, timer etc.

6. List to put names/ telephone numbers.

7. One prize.

Have to say when we play this at our Funday it really gets competitive especially with the daddies.

[ i don't know why]. :o

Good luck with your fundraising efforts. xD

Have to say this is one of the best fundraising games I have ever done - we changed from teaspoon to a fork and people found it harder and came back time and time again for another go!!

Heads and tails - group game? Players put £1 coin in the pot, some is used as winnings, rest goes to your fundraising. Players either put their hands on their heads or their bottoms, the caller flips a coin and if it lands on heads people with the hands on their heads keep on playing and those holding their bottoms sit down. Keep on playing with either heads or tails continuing to play on until 2 players left, one puts hands on head the other their bottom and the winner takes the pot.

we play this as a party game, never thought of it as a fundraiser - what a good idea. I suppose you don't need to use a whole room, you could have a counter per person on a rectangular tray and people just put their counter at one end of the tray, or in a particular pot

Yes forks too, but be warned it drives you mad when they keep rolling off, but great fun. :o

I found we raised more money with forks :(

It looks so simple and in theory should be a doddle but it isn't - it is however, kind of addictive so great for fundraising! xD:(