Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Official!

Welcome Newbury, to the world of neglected housework, teetering ironing pile, eye strain and browsing peter pointer finger strain as you click back and forth, keeping unearthly hours, hiding your phone under the covers whilst denying you're 'on that site...AGAIN, what could possibly be new?!!' Aahhh, if only he knew!

However, the plus points are you learn to hold a conversation, hold eye contact and appear interested in what is being said whilst really checking out the forum and typing a reply...struggle to recall said conversations and have unwittingly agreed to all sorts!

Ooh and other than the incredibly warm and supportive community spirit here, seeing your post count increase and your status move on does not help matters either!!

Ok, now at this point I am going to have to air a formal complaint xD

I am............

moo20

Group: Full FSF Member

With 3 little round things, that's it! Why oh why do I not have a newbie, settling in nicely, feet under the table addage to show for my slaveish dedication and commitment!?!?!? :(

Do you know, I even have FSF as my home page which means I spend at least an hour here a day (often much shorter obviously) before even moving on to other far more serious matters like researching assignments!!!!

It's not fair :(

P.S. Have I missed something??????? :o

I perhaps shouldn't point you to where you can find all the other 'posters' on the community. But if you were to look there you'll see that everyone with 4 circles is in the same position, you've not been singled out, so don't be paranoid. I think that your feet are well and truly under the table and possibly your hand is round a mug of cooling coffee - p.m. Steve and see if you can come up with a 'strapline' for yourself!

Oh God, now I'm confused!!! :o

Are you sure now, because I am aware that between the badgers and polititions I am teetering on delusional paranoia and appreciate any efforts to keep me from the straight jacket, but honestly, I swear four circles puts your feet under the table!!!

xD

moo20,

a some point you must have changed the wording to your forum name...

i just changed mine to check if I could.. don't know how to get the strap lines same as others but can point you to change it .

control panel -edit profile information. and the top line is for custom member title... this is the place to put your choice in... no idea what happens if you just remove it.. I assume it remains empty.