Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

End Of National Strategies Site :-(

Dear Colleague,

This website will be closing down in June 2011. The contents of the site will be moved to the National Archives where they will still be accessible.

The first stage in the closedown of this site will be the removal of all ‘interactive elements’, including user log in, by the end of March 2011. These elements also include groups, discussions and the ability to track e-learning progress.

Best Wishes

The National Strategies

Got this email today, shame, have found the site invaluable these last few years. Let's see what comes next.

LOL!! I'm goin to cram a bit more into my hard drive before it's too late! All that work, I know the documents will still exist, wonder how the NS advisors are fairing...

LOL!! I'm goin to cram a bit more into my hard drive before it's too late! All that work, I know the documents will still exist, wonder how the NS advisors are fairing...

Most of them are out of work as of the end of this month, to my knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)