Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tidy Up Songs

my Reception class currently tidy up to a 5 minute song either 'popcorn' or 'we like to move it move it' just wondered what songs other people used if you use a tidy up song. Would like to use more varied music but struggling to think of tunes that are 4-5 minutes long as it takes this long to tidy up!

Guest LornaW
my Reception class currently tidy up to a 5 minute song either 'popcorn' or 'we like to move it move it' just wondered what songs other people used if you use a tidy up song. Would like to use more varied music but struggling to think of tunes that are 4-5 minutes long as it takes this long to tidy up!

What about Flight of the Bumble Bee? I found one on Spotify by the Symphonic Rock Orchestra and it is 6 min long.

http://www.kazaa.com/#/Classic-Meets-Pop/Classic-Meets-Pop-2

Lorna

I use the mission imposisble theme tune - its great - they all love it!! They think of it like a challange nd they all have to be sitting down by the time the music has finished!

Mine sang 'Teamwork' from Lazy Town last year, it was a spontaneous thing from a couple of them that just grew. This year they don't seem interested in doing it - strange

We used to use it everyday, but we don't so much now and I've got used to that, at first it seemed a little odd. We use things like, Whistle while you work, and Heigh ho off to work we go. We have had Thunderbirds, Here come the Girls,

Hi

We brought in a selection of music and the children have chosed 9-5 by Dolly Parton as thier latest choice. They love it, they dance, sing and tidy to it. We will usually change it in a few months but again it will be the children choice.

We have had flight of the bubble bee, thunderbirds, i am the muisc man.

Katey Perry fireworks

S club 7 dont stop moving

Ruper the bear

Hey hey were the monkies

we have even got the chilren to record a groups song and used that.

We are abit mad at our setting lol.

Blue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)