Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mindee Has Just Started To Walk

Mindee started to walk today. Don't know if she has walked at home at all but I won't mention it to mum in case she gets upset that she didn't do it with her first. Not sure if she walked at home or not as she is mostly crawling still. I guess it's about her getting her confidence more until she is walking all the time. It's taken a while to get here. She's come on leaps and bounds. When we first started with her she couldn't even sit herself up. She was 9 months then. She is 14 months now. Looks like she is catching up now. :o

First steps are lovely arent they?

I'd ask mom how the attempts at walking at home are first. If she says shes done a couple you could tell her she did with you too. If she tells you she hasnt taken any steps yet tell her to keep a watch because shes showing more signs. Mom will be excited to tell you when she sees it for herself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)