Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dms And Continuous Provision

did I read on here....or did I imagine it??.... that some clever person had looked at DMs and normal continuous provision and Nursery routines to see how many DMs were generally absorbed into normal Nursery life, as it were. they had made a chart to plot this, I think. Can any one tell me where to find it? Thanks very much! xx

I have done a similar thing very specific to my setting.

ie I have made a table of the main headings under each area of development and then listed all our daily routines (not including continuous provision) that cover each area.

Each routine is listed next to an area, but the actual DM statements are not listed as they would be different for each child depending on ther age and stage. eg on greeting encouraging independence to identifying own name on peg/encouraging children to become independent at taking off their own coats/understanding which is theirs and which belongs to other children/doing and undoing zips/taking off shoes etc etc.

Hope this makes sense. I am happy to send a copy.

I have done a similar thing very specific to my setting.

ie I have made a table of the main headings under each area of development and then listed all our daily routines (not including continuous provision) that cover each area.

Each routine is listed next to an area, but the actual DM statements are not listed as they would be different for each child depending on ther age and stage. eg on greeting encouraging independence to identifying own name on peg/encouraging children to become independent at taking off their own coats/understanding which is theirs and which belongs to other children/doing and undoing zips/taking off shoes etc etc.

Hope this makes sense. I am happy to send a copy.

Yes please Gemini. Would love to see a copy to get me started! Thanks for replying.x

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)