Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Kindle E-book

kristina

lovely surprise... really good present

I found a lovely clip on light for 7.00 on play.. it really is good..

My sister also has one and gave me a few links for free kindle books

epubbud

free books for kindle

she also gave me a site where you can download a converter so if you find a book in a different format you can convert it for a kindle... you cannot convert all books as some have a publishers lock on them (DRM lock), but between us we found loads we could..

now have tons of free books on there , many favourites where I wore out the paper version

Calibre e book management

quick edit to add also visit the kindle forum on Amazon.. got some really good suggestions on there from others

Edited by Inge

what a lovely pressie. I've been wanting one for ages, but something else comes up that always takes priority (like car repairs). Ill get there in the end, although there's bound to be a new version by the time I get round to it!

Hi, if you look here www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/341689031/ it will give you a list of free bestsellers on the right hand side, regularly updated. There is so much choice, its great fun ploughing through them all to see which ones you fancy.

Wow! I have heard of speed but the rate at which a an e-book reaches my kindle from the point of purchase is amazing. I used my desktop to access my amazon account and bought a book (well a few actually xD ) and bought using the 'one click' option. I immediately got a message saying they had been sent to my kindle by whisper something or other. As I was reading that message my husband was on the other side of the room and books were on my kindle before I had finished reading the amazon message!

It may be pouring down with rain but he postie delivered my kindle cover and I am a VERY happy bunny :o

Just one query I can't work out how to read emails on my kindle. Any ideas from you experts??? I have sent myself one (how sad!) but can't work out how to read/find it.

Edited by Gezabel