Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birthday Chart

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

I would like to display the children's birthdays according to the months of the year. Every one I have looked at seems to take up a lot of ink on the printer. Has anyone got a really good idea that I could use?

We had an A3 poster, which was a picture of a cake, as part of the design on the outside of the cake there were 12 columns. The children used to choose a birthday picture, ie. balloons, cake, present and decorate this and then add it to the column month they were born. So that in the end it look a little like a bar graph.

We have just decided to change our whole birthday display. and we are going for our board split into different seasons, decorated by the children and adding a picture of themselves in the appropriate season.

We have just decided to change our whole birthday display. and we are going for our board split into different seasons, decorated by the children and adding a picture of themselves in the appropriate season.

Preparing to 'steal' that one! :o

We made our own

Children into trains so we too 12 pieces of card and decorated them, I laminated them and added months on, then printed photo with date of birth on. It is at the children's level and they love taking their pictures off and showing friends - only probs is we have to keep rearranging it lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)