Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children's Experiences Of The Early Years Foundation Stage

Pimms o'clock?

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

I'm loving this piece of research, it is a great read which tells us just what children think and how they view play through the EYFS. Very positive reading to bring a smile to all Early Years settings (except for the bit with the dark clouds, I hate that idea of using the weather for punishment). You can find it here http://publications.education.gov.uk/eOrde...d/DFE-RR071.pdf

BMG

Edited by Steve

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

I'm loving this piece of research, it is a great read which tells us just what children think and how they view play through the EYFS. Very positive reading to bring a smile to all Early Years settings (except for the bit with the dark clouds, I hate that idea of using the weather for punishment). You can find it here http://publications.education.gov.uk/eOrde...d/DFE-RR071.pdf

BMG

thank you for this I'm working on my essay on eyfs and influence it is having in the early years sector. I makes good up to date reading

I've only scanned throuhg it so far but I found that really interesting.

I love how CD was at the forefront of childrens play. I've always been a great advocate of anything CD inspired.

Thanks BMG :o

Absolutely loved reading this - did make me reflect on some of the limits that can be imposed, but more than that I am so impressed by the wonderful experiences we provide for our capable children. Thank you for posting it.