Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Not Sure What To Say!

That says it all really doesn't it. Here's hoping everything settles down quickly for you now and you can concentrate on all your lovely christmas festivities. Chalk this up to experience and a 'near miss!'.

Hi Inge

Just thought I would let you know, arranged for ex manager to come in and she never showed up!! Didn't call or anything!!

Kris

which shows how serious she was about it all.... as LJW says time to let it rest and enjoy Christmas festivities without the stress this would all add...

Inge

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has already said this because I've not got time to read all the replies right now but you said your setting has tried after school club before and it didn't work out...

This may sound brutal but maybe now your competition down the road has gone you might be more successful. The woman who was running that one was clearly not completely honest with the parents of her children about her financial situation and it sounds like she was very unprofessional in not warning them that there may be a problem. If she can be dishonest about that, who knows what she might have said to put parents off your past after school club and get herself some more business.

I'm being very presumptuous about the type of person she is. She could be absolutely lovely and honest, just not a good business woman, but she also could not!!

I don't know anything about the rules with registration and responsibility but it all sounds very dodgy to me. If I were you I'd definitely say no and consider starting my own after school club quick while there's a gap in the market!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)