Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dublin

sunnyday

Soooooo

Mr Sunnyday and I might (it's only a might at the moment!) venture over to the Emerald Isle for a mid week break during half-term

So advice please from those who know Dublin - where to stay and what to see........

If we don't go now, we will certainly (well fingers crossed) visit Dublin at some point in the near future! :o

If its just you and Mr Sunnyday the Guiness museum is definetly worth a visit, also do go to the pubs in the city with the live music absolutely fantastic and the friendliest people i've ever met. Seven of us went for a girly 50th birthday and laughed the whole time. We also did a bus tour hopper bus thingy get on get off was great for getting around. There is two great tourist information board places for lots of ideas and leaflets in the main street .

"Enjoy" writing this has made me want to go again.

Have a great time if you do and kiss the Blarney stone for me. :(:oxD

Edited by bridger

I went with my sister and we did the open top bus tour - with fab drivers! Also loved St Stephen's Green (park), the museum about the history of Dublin, Dublin Zoo (ace!) and of course the shops! Just looking round was great too.