Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A New Eyfs?!

pinkslc

My head has just returned from a heads meeting with the news that there is to be a new EY curriculum in place from 2011 and did I know about it...I didn't! :o

I think he may be mistaken (I hope!) Can anyone clarify for me please as he wants me to start planning how I'm going to start using this new curriculum!

I'm confused- nothing coming up on google so am sure he's wrong!

I think it unlikely that they are being told that there is a new EYFS as the consultation only finished today. Perhaps they said that it was under review and that there would be changes?

If he wants you to plan for it perhaps you could ask him for a copy? :o

So many changes, how are we supposed to keep up to date. Just get used to one set of rules, finally manage to implement the changes without alienating too many staff and parents, and then guess what along comes another set just to trip you up! :o

Guest LornaW

At the TES exhibition today I asked the National Strategies adviser about any changes afoot and her reply was just the same as mundia 'Business as usual for EYFS'

I don't thin we should worry unduly there will be time I am sure to get to grips with any changes and with a bit of luck they will not be jhugely significant in pedagogy!

Lorna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)