Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter

JacquieL

Finished!! Clean cupboard and 7 bags of rubbish lighter. Havea great break everyone who having one. And a special wish for the likes of Sue, who are at work, that all your children are happy, contented and free from gripes. :D

Now that we've had our tidy up day, filled our rubbish bins (we've been bery ruthless this term in getting rid of stuff we no longer need/want/use), I can now wish everyone a happy Easter. If you're lucky enough to have reached the end of term, or if you open all year round: I wish you a peaceful break, however long it may be!

Eat just the right amount of chocolate!

Maz

Well, as we all know EASTER EGG CHOCOLATE DOES NOT CONTAIN CALORIES. OR FAT. OR ANYTHING ELSE BAD FOR YOU!! So eat your hearts out and have a very good holiday/break/change of pace and for those of you still working..your time will come!!!

CX :o

ooh Catma, Ill go with that sentiment any day but especially at Easter!

why is it that just when you think youve found the best deal on Easter eggs and splashed out, that the deal down the raod is better after all?

Happy Easter everyone.

Happy Easter all of you. :D Think of me tonight when you are all tucked up in your beds travelling down from Scotland to Southampton. xD We'll be leaving at about 8 tonight and arriving in Southampton hopefully at about 6 in the morning. :o

The parents of the children leaving to go to school after Easter joined together to buy us a leaving gift - a wooden box containing three layers of sumptuous chocolates from the Hotel Chocolat. Very scrummy indeed. Included in the box was a 'do not disturb' sign for the door for use when bingeing erm I mean eating.

All now safely shared out - they obviously have no calories (or Weight Watchers points value) because there's no ingredients list. So if I don't know what they contain I can't work out the points, so they must be free!

Now all I need to do is decide what is 'just the right amount of chocolate'!

Maz

Enjoy, Maz!

I'm relieved you said you shared them out - I had this amazing image of you all, behind your little 'Do not Disturb', stuffing them down, then hallucinating your way home!! :oxD:(

I don't know whether i should really share this, but once, when I was VERY small (we still lived in London, so I must have been about 6 or 7) I ate so much chocolate in one go, I actually passed out!! :wacko: I have been very respectful of chocolate ever since. :(

Happy Easter :(

Sue :D

Hi Sue

Yes, we shared them all out between us (except for the staff member allergic to nuts, and the one who doesn't partake of the alcoholic beverage).

Still, all the more for us then!

Made a change though: usually the departing children buy gifts for the nursery. This term several of the 'outgoing' parents were teachers before they had children, so maybe they thought we deserved something more personal.

As for eating so much chocolate that you passed out, I never heard such a thing! I have to admit that my own chocolate habity has changed since I joined WW - just can't eat it in the quantities I used to. Probably just as well!!

Maz

Ooh Hali - my heart goes out to you.

How lovely - a trip to Kenya. But its hard letting go, isn't it?

Does this mean you're now child free? If so, make the most of some quality 'adult time'. The time will pass, although possibly not as quickly as you'd like.

Still, its good to see you're consoling yourself on the Forum - is there chocolate nearby?

Not that I'm obsessed or anything...

Maz

thanks maz ..i still have mylittle girlie here, shes worn me out at chesington today nd is buging me to go to torpe park tomorrow, alas i told her we were doing somthing much better...visiting the dentist :o

I guess we all know where she'd rather be. An "I was brave at the dentist" sticker fares very poorly indeed compared to a trip to Thorpe Park!

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour, Hali!

Maz