Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Care And Education Room Audits

Hi everybody

I am a Deputy Manager for a large nursery and have been given the task to produce some Room audits to use with the Room Leaders, with ref to the Care and Education within the room. I was just wondering if anybody would be kind enough to share any you may use in your setting. Just to give me an idea on format and content.

Thank you

Blue

I was just going to suggest the same thing! or EQUISP, I think you can get both on Amazon to look through.

You can download the EQUISP materials free here.

From memory the ECERS books cost about £15 - if you're going to buy them make sure you get the one aimed at your age group:

ITTERS (Infant and Toddlers - under three)

ECERS-R (threes to fives)

Maz

I found them both really useful, but quite different. It may be worth asking your EY team if there's a specific one for your County. Does your County use EQUISP, Maz? Ours does

Edited by Cait

Does your County use EQUISP, Maz?

Not currently, Cait. However I think they will be using EYQUISP in the future, once the Single Funding Formula comes into force in April. Not sure what will happen to ECERS though - it would be a shame if it disappeared since the Borough has invested so much in the initial audits this year.

Maz

I'm not sure how to post a link but I have found www.ealing.gov.uk very helpful.

They have loads of things that I have adapted/adopted over the years.

I'll have a look later on and try to point you in the right direction!