Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Quality Monitoring Rag Judgement

I have recently seen somehwere the different objectives needed for each of the RAG JUDGEMENTS I.E red, amber green criterias. Can anyone help me and point me in the right direction to find it again. Not sure where I gound it maybe not on here.

smiles

Hi smiles. Each LA could have their own method of categorisation or RAG rating, the EQISP materials are a guide which some LAs will be using as is, and some will be using to develop their own. As louby lou said, if you are both in the same LA, then it seems you have your own too, so if you havent seen it yet, can you contact your link at the LA and get another?

• 3 months later...
I have recently seen somehwere the different objectives needed for each of the RAG JUDGEMENTS I.E red, amber green criterias. Can anyone help me and point me in the right direction to find it again. Not sure where I gound it maybe not on here.

smiles

Our county set up "training" to introduce RAG rating criteria and we were each given a folder with the criteria. I think it is specific to each county. I am afraid there are too many pages for me to scan and upload for you; it is very involved and the meeting was extremely rigorous. Once the RAG is done we move on to Quality Improvement Framework...