Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

July 2010 Competition

Beau

Now, number 15 - I have a tv programme but it's not a children's tv programme

Would that not depend on when you consider childhood to end??? If we are thinking of the same answer then I watched in as a 'child' of 14ish...

:(:(:(

OOhh I feel like a OU TMA flashback... I'm sure I had to write about the origins of childhood! don't do this to me - I'm on holiday!! :wacko: xDxD:o

• 3 weeks later...

Beau, will you be printing the results here or notifying just people who entered? I only ask because I spent ages trying to work out the answers but only managed about 10 :o but would love to know the answers.

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you in suspense. Something came up yesterday afternoon which stopped me from getting online as I'd planned. However, I'm here now to give you the answers and announce the winners. :o

1. GET HARMONIC TUBA DUO

THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT

2. WAIST PAUNCH GAP

CAPTAIN PUGWASH

3. ELDER ALLOW THY WISH

THE REALLY WILD SHOW

4. BEST BLUE TIE

TELETUBBIES

5. GENTLE CRASH

THE CLANGERS

6. SEE MASTER SET

SESAME STREET

7. PEEL TUBER

BLUE PETER

8. DRANK NIPPY KEY

PINKY AND PERKY

9. BEHOLD TRUE BIB

BOB THE BUILDER

10. UPEND LADLE

PUDDLE LANE

11. CHATTER WITH WHOM

WATCH WITH MOTHER

12. MADE SURGEON

DANGERMOUSE

13. FUN MUM FIT HEEL

MUFFIN THE MULE

14. SHORT AGENT

RENTAGHOST

15. LESS TRUCK BOB

BLOCKBUSTERS

16. NOT PAST MAP

POSTMAN PAT

17. LOYAL CHOPS

PLAYSCHOOL

18. DASHING MAN WAIT FOR FOOL

ANIMALS OF FARTHING WOOD

19. GINGER HALL

GRANGE HILL

20. SIR JOIN DAME

ROSIE AND JIM

I had an huge response this month, so thanks to everyone who submitted an entry. Everyone that entered got all of them right too, so congratulations to you all. :(

However, there can only be one winner. Well done to hali for winning this month (despite there not being Andy Pandy as one of the answers xD ), a cheque for £20 and one of our goodies will be on its way to you soon. :(

This months runner up is DaddyDayCare - you'll get to choose a matching accessory to your mug! :(

Since we had so many entries, I got my little helpers to pull out an extra name. Well done to janebe - I'll send you a Forum notepad for entering our competition. :wacko:

Once again, thanks to everyone who took the time to enter. Please continue to enter our competitions and maybe you'll get lucky next time. xD

But you would win it so not much of a competition for others! :o

But moderators can't win Beau! So, skilled as I am in this particular arena I would pose no threat. However I would like to think I might provide a little bit of inspiration! xD