Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Activity Ideas To Make My Sessions Exciting

As you can imagine I feel quite deflated with recent events.

I'd be grateful if you could let me know what AL activities or exciting CL activities you are doing for the next couple of weeks? My mind is blank.

Thank

ppp

do your self a favour indulge in this!

http://www.playbasedlearning.com.

When i'm bogged down in paperwork or had a really bad day i explore this site and the other attached blogs and my mood lifts and the inspiration comes back!

there are some wonderful practitioners out there use them ! maybe you could even show your committee (might shut them up!)

:oxD

We're exploring the different things we can do with paint, so we've looked at wax relief, and that's left out now for the children to continue with (and they're really loving it! been through a ream of tesco paper this last week!) and we've done centrifuge painting - drips of paint in a salad spinner (that also involves them cutting their own circles of paper out first) and pendulum painting, using a yoghurt pot with a hole in because we couldn't find the funnels anywhere! Next week we're doing teabag splattering which is always fun - but wrap your teabag in a nappy liner first as although the tealeaves give an interesting effect, they do rather spoil it! and then we're doing string painting - where you dip string in paint and put it on paper, fold the paper in half (as if you are doing a butterfly painting) and pull the strings out. Any of these can be left for children to explore further without direct adult input after the initial one.

love the paint ideas, thank you

we are having a little relax as ofsted have just been

but the children are focussed on fire fighters and farms at the mo, so we will be doing some things on this.

we have done lots of water squirting at a chalk fire on the wall to put it out. they love it!

try linking to techer tom and explore the blogs listed too. There are some fab ideas although i'm not sure our health and safety rules would allow us to use elecric staple guns with 2 year olds :o might make you smile though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)